The reason I created a blog in the first place was that I have things to share frequently, and a blog offers all the tools to let everybody know there is something new and exciting online 🙂
But why should you make the effort to subscribe?
It’s easy – because it’s no effort at all, it will probably take you 2 minutes (if you DON’T KNOW what you are doing and then you get all the new cool stuff delivered to you without the need to check my blog daily.
You will not have to wonder “What has that lunatic put online since 5 minutes ago yesterday ?” This question will be conveniently answered by the Powers of THE INTERNET for you, directly on your favorite computer app.
And I promise you, I have things to share !!
There are several ways you can subscribe:
- RSS – here is MY FEED – New posts will be delivered to your RSS agregator of choice.
- Email – Click Here to have FeedBurner daily deliver new posts to your email inbox of choice.
RSS (for those of you that think computers and the internet are just a necessary evil) is a very cool technology invented exactly tor this purpose: relieving users of the effort to check several sites each day to see what is new.Instead, the RSS feed is read by your favorite client program and the ‘new and beautiful’ is shown to you WHEN IT APPEARS. You don’t need to check the blog every 5 minutes Day. The blog will tell you when there is something new for your viewing pleasure!
RSS feeds are read by almost all email solutions –
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 OR Internet Explorer 7 – Here’s How
- Older Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express – Install this free add-in
and follow these instructions.
- Firefox: piece of cake – just click on the RSS Feed and Firefox will give you a big Subscribe button, and you can add it to the Bookmarks Toolbar – you will have My blog’s feed bookmarked – you will always see the latest.
- Mozilla Thunderbird (which you should already be using if you can choose – that is if you have control over you computer) – Here’s How.